Sunday 6 January 2013

Angelhair pasta aglio e olio with avocado, bacon & wilted spinach

By the time the weekend rolls by, and I'm really tired of cooking but don't wanna cave in to takeaway, I turn to this superquick dish that maximum flavour for minimal effort.

First, fry the bacon. I use my Philips Airfryer for this because a) it's the best way to cook without the fat spattering everywhere and b) the excess fat drips away, leaving the bacon crisp.



While the bacon is frying, I boil the angelhair pasta, which only takes 3 minutes, which I then drain into a colander. I toss the spinach into the same pot I used to boil the pasta, then pour the angelhair on top (the heat of which wilts the spinach).

To this I add the bacon, some crushed garlic, olive oil, avocado & chillies.


Mmmmmmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment